Pages

'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday 17 September 2015

Harry Potter #108

This is a meme hosted by me and the lovely Mimz at Lunar Rainbows :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here or to Mimz's blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.

Which one of the 6 trials the trio faced in Philosopher's Stone would have been your downfall? 



I think I would have been pretty stuck in all 5 scenarios to be honest! The one I'd probably find hardest would be the chess match. I have no idea how to play chess! I think I'd hope for the best and pray that me and my friends don't get squished. I'd like to think that I'd be as swotted up on plants and potions and riddles. Although saying that, Quirrell's troll might make me cry a lot as well. I'm so clumsy so stealth is way out on that one. How about you guys?

2 comments:

  1. All of the tasks are super tricky right?! I figured some of them would be easier because I like to think that I'd be like Hermione and have read ALL THE BOOKS so hopefully I'd have a few spells handy. But the chess game. Yeah, there's no spell to help with that one, you have to play. And I suck at chess LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the broomstick flying to catch the key would probably be mine!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).